1) Preheat the oven to 🌡 200°C (392°F).
2) Grease an oven-proof bowl with Cooking spray or vegetable oil.
3) Place the beads in the bowl.
4) Place the bowl into the oven for about ⏱ 10-15 minutes. ⚠ NOTE! It’s important to always keep an eye on the oven.
5) When the beads melt together, take out the bowl from the oven and set aside to 🥶 cool.
6) Once the beads have cooled, carefully pull the melted beads away from the bowl.
Congratulations, now your bead project is done! 🥳
⚠ NOTE! The following should be done by an adult, keep the children at a safe distance.
Keep in mind that the melted beads are warm.